Franchise Consultant Company: 30+ years of Successful Sales, Marketing and Business Development Focus
NATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATES, Inc. is a franchise consultant and business development firm.
We provide a full range of franchise consulting services to all types and sizes of businesses, public and private, startup and established.
Be sure to visit our NFA franchise consultants blog for a wealth of tips and tricks, updated each month with new content!
NFA offers superior franchise consulting services (see our client video testimonials!). Our franchise consultants have extensive knowledge and experience in both the business world and the franchising field. Our principals are directly involved in each project, and our unique structure allows us to tailor our services to each client’s needs while keeping our fees competitive. We specifically design each individual franchise consultant program to meet a company’s particular needs and goals.
. . . And NFA Gets Results:
Our Clients Sell Franchises & Operate Successfully . . .
A franchise company must be properly organized and positioned to achieve its goals. Business and financial analysis and planning are areas in which NFA specializes. As franchise consultants, we can help you develop:
- Business and Franchise Plans
- Feasibility Studies
- Strategic Growth Plans
Should I franchise my business? Franchising requires specific legal documentation, registration and coordination. Our legal experts can research and prepare all necessary legal documents, including:
- Franchise Agreements & Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD)
- Federal & State Trademark Registrations
- Franchise Registrations in States Where Required
- Business Opportunity Filings in Jurisdictions Where Required
- Corporate Organizations & Registrations
- Legal Strategies to Minimize Litigation
A proven and documented system of operation can be the single most valuable asset a Franchisor provides a Franchisee. Operations Manuals can be a strong selling point for your franchise program. These Manuals serve as an invaluable aid to both Franchised and company-owned locations. As franchise consultants, NFA offers the following types of Manuals:
- Pre-Opening Procedures Manuals
- Daily Systems & Procedures Manuals
- Sales & Marketing Manuals
- Personnel Manuals
- Accounting & Bookkeeping Manuals
- Revising and Updating Existing Manuals
- Training Manuals
Marketing your franchise to the best qualified people is one of the keystones of a successful program. Our franchise consultant team has developed an in-house advertising agency and public relations firm which specializes in the following types of franchise marketing programs:
- Various Types of Marketing Brochures
- “Niche” Marketing Plans
- Franchise Sales Marketing Campaigns
- Logo & Image Development
- Public Relations Campaigns
- Marketing Campaigns & Materials for Franchisee Usage
National Franchise Associates can help you meet your franchise sales objectives through a number of effective programs, including:
- Targeting Prospects
- Franchise Marketing Plans
- Sales Strategies
- Franchise Sales Training
- Recruiting & Training of Sales Staff
National Franchise Associates can help you operate your new franchise company during its critical first few years of development.
As management and franchise consultants, we can perform many functions faster and with greater expertise, saving our clients’ money as well as time in implementing the franchise program.